Credova provides a software platform for retailers to access third-party providers for lease-to-own financing and other lending products based on a consumer's credit profile.
Before you start
Before integration, Please review following:
Retrieve your Username and API Password
- Go to https://credova.com/
- Login > Merchants
You have 2 options for installing the Magento 2 Credova extension.
Install using Composer (recommended)
- composer require credova/module-financial
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Extension Installation Through FTP
- extract files from an archive
- deploy files into Magento2 folder
Enable extension (in command line, see manual):
In order to ensure that the enabled module is properly registered, run 'setup:upgrade'
[if needed] re-deploy static view files
Clear Magento cache and your Credova Extension will be installed.
Go to the system > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods.
Complete your Credova configuration here and "Save Config" so that it can be used by the Extension on your website frontend.
- Please view any product that qualifies for the minimum finance amount criteria added in configuration settings above.
Credova response showing on the Product page frontend. Please refer screenshot.